Setting sun
[html]
Thin, pale lips would curl up to offer a little smile in response as the huntress seemed to amaze further with the polite and friendly attitude. Whilst it was probably young curiosity, the jackal would still try not to scare her off. After all, it had been the first face seen in a few weeks and talking to oneself offered only so much.

“Oh please, no need for apologies. I just stopped here for the night to sleep a bit. I have no home so technically even if you wanted you couldn’t be trespassing.” Well technically there was a place the jackal should be able to consider home, though since having no plans on returning, it was best left off the list. The jackal required intrigue and diversity, something that was impossible found back home. “And the song does have a name. I am certain of it. Sadly I didn’t have the time to stick around to hear the entire thing or get to know more about it than the few snippets here and there.

Crimson eyes would of course register the lass constantly moving back as if trying to escape. Could the albino honestly intimidate her considering he was so much shorter? Either way albino would lean back to take a seat within the shade of the tree. “Please, stay and chat if you’re not busy and wouldn’t mind telling me random things about these lands. Like if there are any dangers I should be aware of and where exactly am I.” The last part would have the jackal’s lips peeling back in a sheepish grin before proceeding to shave off a few spots upon the wooden, three forked hairpin.

The albino, of course, would not tackle and keep her here for interrogation, though would not mind the company since it might have been best to know about the lands. After all, the jackal had been at the sharp point of a spear once and honestly had no desire to repeat that.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread