Setting sun
[html]

Word Count » 326 :: Out of character text here.

“It is too bad you couldn’t stay to hear the name of it, it’s a nice tune.”

Eclipse said. The pleasant smile was a plus for the girl, she liked making others happy and it seemed he was happy enough, and he was only there temporarily. She wondered if he was looking for something, a home, or a pack or both. She might come to that question later but for now she couldn’t help but grin at his insistance that she stay and tell him about the area.

“Oh these lands are rather big and quite diverse, I’ve just returned myself so I am not sure that I can give you all the information about it.”

She said honestly, stopping her backwards movement and moved close enough to sit at a comfortable distance from the Jackal. She had to think; there were plenty of dangers around, but the biggest one she knew of was that wolves disappeared around one of the newer packs, so she figured she would start with that one.

“I do know that around a pack called Salsola, over in that way;” She pointed towards where the pack was said to be established; “Wolves keep disappearing whenever they get near. It’s sketchy though mostly rumors, but they are very secritive. Um, the clan Inferni, they don’t like wolves much, nor anyone who really isn’t half coyote either.”

She paused for a little to let him take that in. Those were the two places she’d learned at a young age to keep away from. Anathema wasn’t so bad though they were probably a little more territorial than most packs. She would wait for him to let him know of the packs she knew around the area as well, she wasn’t too big on talking but there was so much about ‘souls that it couldn’t be said in a few simple answers.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread