Setting sun
[html]
“Yeah, well never really stayed anywhere so heard what was to hear whilst walking through.”
It was kind of true seeing as the albino only stopped to sleep for the day and moved on by night. A home, a pack, a tail brush? Such thoughts would generally stay clear of the jackal’s mind though lately, once or twice, they had reared their ugly heads to seed confusion and doubt. Probably seeing as the weather was threatening with it’s ominous cold so instincts were screaming to not go further north.

For the time being fingers would resume fiddling with the hairpin, making sure to keep fingers warm and so that what skill here was would not deteriorate seeing as it had been a while since the albino had to actually make anything of real worth. A few months even. Ears would of course remain perked to listen to the soothing voice of the female. “It’s okay. I’m used to walking through areas in the blind anyway. Plus there is not many I encounter under the cover of the night. Thankfully.” Head would lift to look towards her as she settled in on a spot close by only to offer a nod and resuming with the carving.

The matter of Salsoa and Inferni would make those ears flicker and eyes follow towards the pointed directions in order to make sure to be aware of the dangers warned. After all, would be a shame to suddenly disappear after having moved about for such a long time. A perfect target though. A loner that no one knows about or has even seen. Not to mention the odd coloration that not all seen to be comfortable with. “Well I did meet a coyote on the ship half a month back though aside from that not too familiar with them. But thank you kindly for the warning. Whilst I might not know where I belong or what should I be doing, I still have no desire to die.”
After all, who did?

The hairpin was fairly simplistic, three forks that were slightly thicker at the tips with a wider area in the back for hand to hold. Hand would fetch out the bag with fine sand only to carefully slip different areas inside for a thorough rubbing, so to smooth out the edges and make sure there would be no loose strands. Only once that was completed a few simplistic illustrations would be added to the top hold of the hairpin by carefully carving them in with the tip of the bone knife.

“I don’t have much to offer for the information that you’ve so willingly provided with.” The jackal had of course assumed some sort of payment was required seeing as nothing was ever free when traveling. And even if nothing like that had been agreed upon at the beginning, most expected to get something in return.

So once having made sure the hairpin was smooth and complete, the albino would casually toss it over towards her lap. “As said, it’s not much. You can have it if you have any use for it or know anyone that might. Also feel free to ask anything of me in return. Only fair.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread