where beasts roam the world in arrogant fashion
[html]

The woman listened silently, corners of her mouth pulled down slightly as her superior spoke. Then she quirked a brow. A pack of learning? It seemed fair enough. Though Bleach had much to learn about all sorts of things, as did everyone, she would admit that she was sometimes pretentious when it came to a matter of wits. A white hand wandered to the ends of her hair where they fiddled with a sleek black feather, and she nodded while the other spoke. She couldn't help wondering, however, what she could learn from these people. She determined it was best to remain open.
Bleach was rather relieved that Tayui had not asked her name. She was naturally opposed to giving her name to people she didn't trust, specifically her surname, though in this situation it seemed quite important. Still, she would not yield it until the other female asked it of her. It was a silly precaution, perhaps, since she was far from northern ports and waters, but one she wouldn't risk abandoning. She smiled enigmatically.
"That suits me," she said, dropping her hand and placing it on her hip. "My trade is natural medicine. I can identify many herbs and plants, and uncover their secrets. In my previous... pack I was relied on as their Medic." Bleach paused, bright eyes roaming up to the rumbling sky before continuing. "I can also fish rather well, track prey on foot with some skill, and defend myself sufficiently enough, so I wouldn't be a burden. I know many stories that are entertaining, and quite deserve to be passed along." She threw several abilities out there, uncertain of what Tayui was expecting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread