where beasts roam the world in arrogant fashion
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/14y5pg6.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 494px; border: 1px solid #fff; outline: 1px solid #9A9A9A; background-color: #68D6EB;">
     I'll title you up now so you can start roleplaying and still finish off this thread.

A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.
     Tayui hummed quietly, taking a moment to ponder her next words. No matter what the girl said, Tayui would like to continue talking to her, to try and assess her disposition and see if she would fit in to the pack. Although there were many different faces and personalities, she did not want to burden the girl with too many expectations if she could not handle it. Even so, everyone could learn. That was the entire premise of the pack; to reach ones greatest through the acquisition of knowledge.

With this in mind, Tayui nodded once more, laughing quietly in response. An unwilling student could always make things difficult. She hoped she had been a good student to Pilot when he had been teaching her lowspeech. The only 'difficulty' they had faced had been that ghost crow's deplorable attitude! That crow knew far too many curses in lowspeech, and had made learning quite the challenge. "That always makes things difficult, Bleach," she replied with a wry grin. "Though, tell me- why are you seeking a pack? I know what you can offer to us, but what do you think we can offer you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread