Secret Heart
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

With commendable patience she waiting, relinquishing her upright posture for a more comfortable seat on the ground. She held no fear for the coming darkness, but was rather put at ease once again enveloped by night to the gentle melody of the nightly creatures. Her golden form reclined to a leisured slouch with an arm braced behind her as she lifted an umber glove and beaconed her companion down to join her. Reluctant as always at first, the creature of the night made flagrant sweeps in the air, again letting his voice sound long and high before he tucked his wings and plummeted towards the reaching arm.

Glowing orange was set on the arm til motion cut his gaze away and his wings again unfurled to keep himself aloft. The bird said nothing to the awaiting female, but led her questioning gaze to the approaching spectator. The owl made a line for the unfamiliar male, but as he had done for the arm, so did he divert his path and return to his now rising perch. In the presence of a stranger, the lady brought herself to stand, dipping her head humbly though she was not whom she sought. She knew this immediately by the bi-colored eyes that pierced the darkness and scrutinized her equally strange form. She was more courteous than others might have been in her situation, and the male as well for not immediately dubbing her an intruder, but offering her aid without so much as her name. Such a kindly demeanor made her smile as she offered her paw as a gesture of exchange.

“Good evening to you,” lacking any sort of strong accent, she spoke quietly as if to keep her voice level with the night’s tranquility and calm. Carefully she stepped toward on heavy, albeit silent paws, keeping her head low out of respect but dared to keep the tether woven by their gaze strong and firm. Curved talons dug deeper into her shoulder with each step of advance until a favorably worn claw reached up toward the owl’s beak, eager to be taken to soothe his anxiety. With the claw now in his possession to nibble, his grip lessened and the she-wolf felt herself relax as well. She paused just shy of a foot from the male, her excited gaze generously taking in his towering form without an iota of shame. The artificial garbs she could have done without seeing, but more and more she was finding that her kin enjoyed these strange garments while she was quite fine with the fur she was born with.

None the less, the biased outlook did not reach her eyes for they were too entranced with the stature of power poised at ease before her. Her polite smile grew to one of fondness and extended palm quickly hid itself behind her back. “I must admit, you were not whom I expected to see,” she admitted with a soft smile. “However it is a pleasure to meet you.” To this, her tail swayed with mirth and steadily increased in rhythm as the familiar scent that adorned his like clansman graced her nose. “I am X’yrin, Exultare of the Nomads… and Envoy to Ichika no Ho-en. Might I have the pleasure of knowing your name?”

ooc: 550 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread