Secret Heart
[html]
OOC: / +300

The red hued lady quickly changed her posture at his arrival. Most of his members shrunk slightly but few, especially those that knew him well, would lower themselves in a display of submission. He could only imagine that the kneeling position was not very comfortable though as he was about to speak the warrior lady spoke up. “I don’t forget very easily, not that old yet.” He teased before he quickly added, ”Please stand. It is not my place to make you uncomfortable for any time on my lands.” With his proclamation his own body began to shift. Although he would not say that he didn’t like being showed such submission, as alpha instincts ran in his blood, he had grown up under the rule of a particularly nice alpha and her generally lax ways had caused him to feel the need to accommodate guests when able.

He heard her words even as his bones extended and his rear legs grew tall and strong. Finally he stood, hands and all, just below his son’s height, though his width was clearly broader then the younger male and his body showed the scars of his past, literally, across his naked body. He rarely walked around without human clothing, as his adoptive father had always warn clothing throughout his pup hood and many wolves seemed to enjoy hiding their bodies behind cloth, but he was not embarrassed by his body as it was nothing to be ashamed of at all.

Her body language change was not lost on Jazper’s keen golden eyes and he added softly. “Lorenzo and my daughter Fia live with me here. My other boys, Tony and Aro, have accompanied their mother back to Italy.” He was tempted to add that she was to stay there permanently but held his tongue; Italy was enough information for X’yrin. The conversation quickly turned to the reason for her visit, the pack. He raised a brow at her inquiry but fast enough he retained his causal smile, “Of course.” Turning to Lorenzo he waited to see what he would do. He was welcome to stay or go as he pleased.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread