Secret Heart
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Their tall spectator had been quiet for the most part, acknowledging that this was more than a random venture near their territory. Taking his subtle cue, the mountain of a male dipped out to leave the two be, receiving a kind smile from the golden female as he exited.

She had risen same as the mountain, keeping the showy bird firmly attached to her shoulder as she returned to her full height with wild locks cascading down her back. Politely she listened to the conditions of the Knight’s family even though in truth, they were of little interest to her. The intimate bonds that wove was family together were as lost to her as love was to a lesser minded creature; it was a notion never explored… nor desired to be explored. The only family she need know was the one that made her into what stood before the sun-eyed male, whom she believed to be an extension of that family… perhaps not in title, but in spirit.

“It sounds rather complicated…” she offered in some manner of condolence before smoothly transitioning to a topic of greater interest. “I had hoped we could continue our discuss about the pack you lead, sir Knight. And in exchange I would offer you a bit of my own culture- rather… my family.” The woman smiled fondly, dipping her head with the bashful turn of her lips, portraying a terribly shy woman for one that favored herself a warrior. “My family is comprised of many like-minded and experienced individuals,” she explained. “But we are a fraction of a whole. And our fraction is tasked with learning the arts to subdue and overtake. We are made into defenders of our whole ever since we took out first breath of life and saw the world with our virgin eyes.” Her voice had risen with such passion for her family but remained somewhat humble as she delved minutely into their inner workings. There was more yet to be revealed about them, but with all matters of trade a kind of barter need happen.

“Sir Knight, my true reason for coming…” withdrawing a hand from her side, the woman extended her hand palm upward to be graced in a show of recognition, show he be willing to take it. “…was to see if you are part of that family at well. If your culture is like my own; one of true defenders…true warriors.”

ooc: PP of Lorenzo was permitted. 405 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread