Secret Heart
[html]
OOC: / +300

As his palm touched hers the female’s emotions changed drastically. Although she had been a pleasant enough from their first meeting and had opened up to him even more today his small action of meeting her palm with his seemed to solidify something, a mutual respect perhaps. Whatever had clicked in the female Jazper could not help but sport his own wide grin, pleased that X’yrin seemed to be taking a liking to him and opening up around him. It always felt good to find a connection with a stranger and the warrior needed friends now more than ever. He had only ever had friends within Crimson Dreams and now he often found himself wishing he could ask for advice from others but he found that it might be unprofessional asking advice from one’s pack members, unless it was pack related of course.

Her ears moved forward and she began to ask a question. His own ears mimicked hers, leaning forward in a perky way as his eyes remained on her, intently listening and happy to be silent. Her question seemed to reflect exactly what he had wanted to explain, but had feared his own rambling so he had not shared. His golden eyes did not move as she spoke more about her own culture and explained that everyone had learned basic defense. Nodding he agreed, Yes, you’re right. Pausing he took a relaxed breath, I plan on enforcing that everyone who lives in the fort needs to learn how to use a weapon to some extent. However, it would be a difficult task at the moment since we are so new and many of our members are still settling in. Once winter is over though I will be working more towards that goal. Right now I think it best that I focus on bringing the pack together as a single unit, rather than individuals who are use to being loners and depending on themselves. Already he had encouraged them to hunt in groups and he would be bringing them together again for a feast later in the winter.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread