Secret Heart
[html]
OOC: / +300

It felt good to hold her hand. Not only because she was a pretty wolfess, not that he hadn’t thought about that but because he was quickly growing to like and respect this redish fae in the same way he respected and cared for Anann. The golden co-leader had always held a place in his heart through there warrior based bond. He could depend on her to defend their pack’s home as much as he would trust his own body. There was simply a natural bond between those who wished to serve and protect each other equally, to keep good prevailing over the wrong doers. It felt good to know that he had managed to catch the attention and friendship of another like-minded souls. Perhaps he would be able to call upon X’y in times of need for Casa, convince her to get her pack to make an alliance maybe, it was always good to hope.

He listened happily; tail wagging softly behind his back and massive hand holding hers lightly. Nodding along he agreed with everything she said, it was of utmost importance to him that his pack feel like a family in order to ensure that they would have each other’s backs when the time came for action. It’ll take some time for them to learn how a pack works, loners are so use to fending for themselves. But it’s a work in progress and all I can do is gain their friendship one by one and share my dream. Smiling a genuine grin he slowly pulled his hand away, It would be an honor to learn more about you. And I do hope that Ichika and Casa can form a friendship. I would like that very, very much. It was one his main goal for Casa to gain friends among other packs. Crimson Dreams had the Court when they were in need but who would he turn to if he needed numbers?

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread