Secret Heart
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

In so many words, they shared a like vision and it was enough to instill hope and satisfaction in the she-wolf, now with the assurance that she had chosen well in seeking out the master of his newly established domain. Even with their meeting this casual and new, it had awarded them the plans and expectations to begin a build to bond not only them, but their two packs together. Her personal influence to the ears of the Ryu was none existent at best, but it was with certainty that she believed determination and further relations with this fledgling pack would bear sweet fruits that they both may share.

It was with great reluctance that the woman withdrew her palm from Jazper’s encompassing grasp. The sudden cold of the air forced her digits to curl around themselves to preserve what warmth lingered by their prior clasp. It felt strangely empty…lacking…but even as she felt her hand instinctually raise to reclaim his hand, she forced the limb back down to her side.

“I am sure Ichika and Casa will be fond friends in the future so long as we remain true to our intentions.” And of course, provided that there were no qualms among the heads of her pack regarding this long distance, yet rewarding friendship. But only time and determination would tell. And the woman was certainly patient enough to see these planted seeds take root and grow to fruition. Gently, she dipped her head once more, signally the prelude to her leave as her personal mission had been accomplished. There was anything yet to be said of Ichika in comparison to Casa, and while the woman was willing to indulge her host’s curiosity, she knew better than offering what was not in her place to. The lands were still new to her, as was her home and family, and even though his eyes were trusting and his face was kind… the warmth of their bond still felt by her hand, she knew it was not her place to speak so freely of her home in the effort to keep the peace-loving community safe and secure. But how she wanted to share more and talk with him longer… if only to be within a familiar presence for a moment longer.

But it was simply not the time for that.

“Jazper,” she uttered his name meekly rather than addressing him as the Knight. “Perhaps in the near future… and I could tell you all you’d like to know of Ichika.” Lifting her muzzle she smiled whilst her tail swung bashfully behind her. “But before I leave you I’ll tell you a secret of the Nomads. A Nomad never says ‘goodbye’, but bids to see the other again. Only when a life has passed to we utter the permanent farewell. A promise to see someone again gives us something to strive for. And so I make you a promise that I will see you again, and I will sing to our ancestors and ask them to watch your steps as your journey along your chosen path. Until then, Jazper.”

Though reluctance hindered her movements, her steps were none the less swift in the turn. Her muzzle lifted skyward as she began her steps toward home, compelling the ancestors to favor her journey and watch the mountainous Knight in his ventures. Just as she promised.

[exit X'yrin]

ooc: 562 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread