Myth and Logic
[html]

WC → 000 :Tonguerivate for Omni.short powerplay, tell me if you want it changed, Foredated to the 6th

The days had gotten shorter and the wind and air held a brisk and biting nip. Jacinto had tried to find a little bit of relaxation, something to keep him quite occupied after he did some chores for Inferni. The hotsprings seemed to appeal him quite well, but just hanging in the Mansion would be just as nice. The door opened from his room and the dusky Lykoi walked out. A form caught his eye, feminine and agreeable. Vivid blue eyes and dark hair. From his own perspective, Jacinto thought she was sad or close to that. A look of concern crossed his face, the streak of orange crinkling ever so slightly. The man's footsteps were quiet but his presence was made known when he touched her shoulder softly. "Is everything alright?" The female was pretty, certainly caught his attention. The mascu's voice came softly an gently, if possible the male could help her out. "Come on señorita...Talk to me. My name's Jacinto." He gestured to a couple of chairs sitting nearby, hoping that the beautiful woman would agree to sit and be in his company.

Jacinto was never one to be good with women, he didn't really know how to flirt, or to even appear attractive to anyone. He sure as hell wasn't charming Helotes or big strong Columbine. As they sat down, he watched her with curious eyes, what could really make her so down today?

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread