you can look right thru me, walk on by me
WC: 333

Day had passed since he told Deuce to leave, days had passed since he had last seen Colibri, all of his pups where growing up and didn't need him, day had passed since Lucifer really felt like his old self, the pack was spreading out dealing with other issues. It had been a long time since they had all just gathered for no real reason. The packs number where low, they where on the border of being a pack and just being a group of wolves that want to be a pack. The black male took a walk around the borders. There hadn't been an awful lot of wolves looking for a pack or a place to rest there restless head.

Hearing the Irish accent from a female, the dark male looped around the borders again the male spotted her, her dark coat, and her bi-colored eyes where like his pups mother. The blue eyed male looked up and down she was like Deuce...but of a different pelt color. The male was lost as to why she was looking for the packs first and only exile member."She no longer around here, is there something I can help you with?"

He didn't sit down, nor did he let this lady in front of him know of his rank. He would let her tell him all that she needed to tell him, there was enough friction between the lands, the last thing that this leader was wanting to do was let some one in that would bring harm to the members that laid inside these borders. He prided him-self in protecting the member that these lands did offer a home to. He watched her, not letting much slip past his sights, she was a pretty little thing, surely so one Deuce knew before the two of them where mates. Surely it must have slipped her mind to let her friends around the lands to know that she was with out a pack now.

Messages In This Thread