tearing at the seams
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 445Eee, finally continuing this >Big Grin

Helplessly he watched the other fight his way through his shift, remaining by the males side in an attempt to offer some form of feeble support; comforting and looking after others was not what he was good at, wasn't what he was used to and yet he was now the Rakeeb, he had responsibility and a pack to care for and protect and apparently with his given rank he was slowly changing and adjusting to the role he now found himself playing. “Just keep breathing, it'll be over soon” he altered his voice in an attempt to make it more soothing rather then his typical harsh tone but wasn't too sure how it was coming across. Lightly he stroked his hand down the males arm as if soothing a newborn pup, his touchy soft and repetitive across the cinnamons males fur.

For a split second it occurred to him he hadn't tied Hibiki to anything, fear of loosing the blue toned mare filled him and he turned to look behind him where he'd left the mare, relieved to see for once she was behaving and remaining where she had been left. If only she did that more often, he thought at the horse and shot her a dirty look of frustration; the mare, despite he beauty, had turned out worthless, impossible to train and unpredictable to ride and yet he still tried his best to keep her around for reasons unknown to him. A feeble, shaky voice had both his attention and head swivelling back to the situation at hand a moment later, the males request catching him by surprise, but given the situation he had no choice but to grant the stranger his request. “Eer, well. Talking and, um, well” he stammered out struggling for words and struck incapable of forming a basic sentence. With his free hand he scratched the back of his head, an unsure gesture he had yet managed to stop “Man I suck at this” he complained out loud, just attempting to keep himself talking.

“Eeer, well. You see, funny story. Normally my mare Hibiki would wander or run of the moment I let go of her reigns and yet, there she is over there, not tied up and still standing there. Miracles happen. Although I doubt it will last long, infuriating horse is stubborn as anything and makes a point to try and throw me off often; can you imagine, I had to learn to ride on her and she's hell bent on escaping and killing me I swear” he was rambling and he knew it, but at least he was talking as the other had asked of him.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread