tear gas riot song.
[html]

(306)

Eris is by Kiri!

The dark-hued woman marveled at not only the color, which was pale as the silver moon, but the fit, as well. It would seem Siv had gotten her measurements perfectly, and yet Eris knew the ash-tipped woman had not actually taken measurements of her body. The sable woman would have remembered such a thing, and she had been actively avoiding Siv, as well, so even a visual estimate of Eris's measurements would have been difficult. The chartreuse-eyed woman peered at her companion as she spoke, her grin growing broader at the promise of further gifting.

That would be lovely. You should wear your color, as well -- purple is the hue of royalty, after all, the woman said, giving little thought to the comment. Perhaps Siv would interpret it as Eris meant it, that the tall woman had exquisite eyes, but perhaps she might take it as a challenge, as well. In either case, Eris did not consider the ramifications of such a comment, and its potential weight slipped her mind entirely. I must ask -- how did you know my shape so well? Even my cape -- well, Larkspur's slave is skilled, no doubt, but I might have liked it a little shorter, so it doesn't drag on the ground and get so dirty. This is perfection, the hybrid said, caring little if she appeared to gush at the gift. She was so very fond of things given freely to her, and this was just such a lovely gift.

Besides, who was here to see them? Only Molcaxitl, and the slave-girl would never speak at such about her mistress without permission. If Siv later told the rest of Salsola how Eris had fawned over her gift, they'd likely think the Family member boasting and exaggerating the truth in her boasts.

<style>
#erisKiri {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread