tear gas riot song.
[html]

(277)

Royalty. Siv did not speak on this comment, but her mind was sharp and this did not go unchecked. Purple did not merely signify such noble blood but also a spiritual connection; she believed this was not entirely strange after all. A true witch, especially one born with such talent, would have eyes of an unusual shade. This was a superstitious belief but one she had not seen disputed yet. Who, after all, could dispute her own claim? Reykr knew the truth of her magic, and she was weaving yet further spells upon the men here. Sirius would take time—he was wary of her and distractions abounded. A coyote girl with a soft face or a harlot with perfumed hair could distract their Hunter Lord long enough to keep her intentions in the dark until it was much too late.

She smiled secretly and felt the pride in her chest swell to bursting. “Some eyes are made to see what others cannot; your daughter knows beasts, after all—I have seen her with the horses. I need only study a person to make them clothes; odd shapes are harder. Now that I have seen you in this I will better be able to make you such garments in the future.” There was no mention of the flaws she herself now saw; likewise, Eris would eventually lose the baby weight that clung to her frame. Of course, Siv was not sure that the dark woman would ever be truly lean—she was too thick of frame. Broad shouldered and hipped, and long-since widened from birth, her body would never tighten and shrink as a young woman’s might.

<style>
#siv-thor {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siv-thor p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#siv-thor .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siv-thor b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siv-thor u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siv-thor b { font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 13px; }
#siv-thor b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread