where fields burn westward
[html]

(316)
Yay I be fast for you <3

Myrika is by Bobbi!

The stranger ceased his pacing, and Eira seemed to settle with it, though she kept one eye trained on the dark-hued man at all times, her nervousness refusing to completely abate. Myrika herself grew faintly more comfortable with the wolf's presence when he was not moving, although she herself was roughly where her horse was in terms of discomfort. Myrika's own increased to a near-panic as he froze, and she thought for one terrible and long moment she'd offended the green-eyed man. She was just readying herself to speak an apology and take her leave before she could cause more damage when the wolf asked her name, offering his own in turn. It was Myrika's turn to be surprised, and her ears lay flat against her skull, folding still more downward from their previous half-mast position.

Myrika Tears, she said, softly. Too softly -- he wouldn't hear her, wolf's ears or not. Ah, Myrika Tears, she repeated more loudly after clearing her throat. Have... have you met a lot of us? she asked, not knowing how else to reply. I mean, she said, shaking her head. Apparently, I'm not even a coyote all the way -- part wolf, part red wolf, part dog. I only knew about the wolf before I came to Inferni, she said, hands wringing the reins nervously. Having no coherent response and fewer coherent thoughts beside get out of here, you silly girl, Myrika was now reduced to babbling, spouting half of her familial history in one babbling burst of words to Zalen before she could help herself. Shifting in the saddle, the woman decided it was best to shut her muzzle before it got her in trouble. He didn't need to know all of this about her, and in all likelihood, it would irritate him. Stupid, she thought, chiding herself mentally.

<style>
#myrikaBobbi {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaBobbi .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaBobbi .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaBobbi b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaBobbi u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaBobbi b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaBobbi b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaBobbi b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread