And miles to go before I sleep
[html]

Eternally sorry for the wait. I finally feel human again. ._. WC: 245

As opposed to Naniko, Hanna had spent much of her life in the lower rungs of the packs she had inhabited. Whether that was because she was better suited for those ranks or if she simply preferred being out of the limelight, the medic was not sure. Still, she had done her duties where ever she was, held co-ranks and the sort as well, and, at eight years old, was at peace with never ascending in the ranks heretofore. She'd either make up for it now, or she would not; what mattered was Essie, and if she could find it, information on her other daughter as well.

The group was not waiting long before an ivory femme appeared from the snow, her hair and a bag similar to Hanna's jumping as she bounded toward the elder woman. She drew to a walk as she came nearer, giving Hanna time to more fully take in her appearance before she spoke. She was white from head to toe, this woman, completely in opposition to Hanna's black, but she bore as many or more scars on her muscled frame. She wore no clothing, and Hanna wondered now if she should have, but shrugged it off as personal preference.

The other woman spoke, her voice gravelly. She asked if Hanna was the one who had called and the woman replied, "It was I. I am seeking admission into the pack for myself and my daughter, Esmerelda. I am Susquehanna."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread