And miles to go before I sleep
[html]

I don't figure I'm going to complete it, but I'm definitely still going to try. I'm at 2.16% done after this. xD WC: 399

Hanna's head dipped. She too wondered what life would have been like had fires not swept through their old home, but she rarely voiced such a thought. Things had mostly been better here since then, she had found love, of sorts, helped form a pack, and found family in all sorts of places. She had picked up a fair few scars, as well, just in the three years since crossing the Halcyon Mountains. Claw marks on her left shoulder from a scrap with a bear, more scars across her nose courtesy of her nephew. True, she had trespassed on pack lands, but she was chasing someone else and received the scars from defending him. The only scar she'd received prior was her throat, received in a run-in with her sister where the latter was delusional. Luckily, while she had bled profusely, there was no permanent serious damage inflicted with that one. "I'm sure we all wonder, Naniko. What few of us are left, anyway. I am pleased you remember me, though, and you're right, many things have changed. "

"I would be glad to add my knowledge to the pack. One thing I should have noted is, while I know Low Speech, and that is how I trained Tobias, our relationship was one of mutual respect. I got him flying again after finding him grounded with a broken wing and in exchange he helped me hunt, carried messages, and the like. I sometimes wonder where that bird got to." Little did she know, Tobias had simply been captured by a wolf in Cour des Miracles. "Anyway, I will find Alaki and offer my services to him."

Naniko added one final note. Hanna had not heard of the blood-sharing ritual as Agares, before, but it did not seem very different from sharing blood to transform a non-shifter into a Luperci. That she had done multiple times and was comfortable with. She said as much, "I have offered to change non-Luperci and been taken up on my offer multiple times. The only difference between this and that is the thought behind it. I will freely share my blood with you and the pack, Naniko, spill blood when called to in Anathema's name, and would offer my own in exchange for Her safety." With that, Hanna extended her arm towards Naniko, who had already withdrawn a dagger and put out her own hand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread