One Less Horse
Amy's tail wagged as Ayasha settled on the horse. The item was put up. Now all that was left was the negotiation. Hearing the wolf's words Amy shook her head. He has no name that I've given him. It's free for you to choose. Her own horse didn't have a name, as Amy felt that it was pointless to name property. The only reason why Hadley still had his is because he came with it. Even then Amy rarely used it, instead commuting her orders with a gesture or a noise. There could be no mistake to who she was referring to, after all.

Delicately Amy took the bag, sorting through the carvings. Some of them were nice, such as the carving of a howling wolf. Others were more simplistic, a simple series of interconnecting symbols. If it was for something else, Amy would easily agree to the trade. Even if it wasn't fantastic workmanship the carvings were still decent and would fetch a good price. A horse, however, was definitely worth more than that. Not just on it's own, but for the trouble Amy had suffered caring for it. I'm afraid this is insufficient. I can give you the horse in exchange for a promise though.

Messages In This Thread