One Less Horse
OOC: Dichali is not visible or audible to anyone but Ayasha and the horse. Want to have one more post each to finish?

IC: At hearing that the horse didn’t have a name, Ayasha frowned and wished she knew Low Speech so she could ask the horse his name. As if on cue Dichali came by and a lit on her shoulder, unseen by all but her. ”I can find out if he has a name and what it is?” She gave a nod but a barely noticeable one. She needed to talk to him about some things soon.

He flew off and talked to the horse and after a few moments, he came back. ”He says his name is Ahuli.” She mulled his name over and liked it. It meant drum and she could tell that he would be a steady companion like the beating of drums. ”I think I’ll name him Ahuli.” The horse gave a neigh of agreement and walked over to her and gave her a nudge.

Amy looked over her carvings and she was a little nervous about it. She petted the horse on his forehead and nose. Amy was soon done and said that she’ll allow the horse to be hers for a promise. She was a bit disappointed that her carvings weren’t enough but a horse was rather expensive. She cocked her to the side and asked, ”What promise do you want?”

Messages In This Thread