One Less Horse
OOC: Feel free to PP Ayasha leaving and such. And thanks for providing me with an opportunity to get a horse in character.

IC: Ayasha was relieved as Amy started to explain what she meant. That wasn’t too bad. She gave a nod and said, ”That’s acceptable. But I might not be in AniWaya for much longer. I’m leaving to be with my boyfriend, Liam.” She had no idea that this woman had hurt her loverboy or else she might not be as amiable towards her. But she was blissfully ignorant of the pain that Amy could and had caused.

As Amy started the oath that Ayasha was to take, she could feel the wind stir. That had something to do with the spirits and she knew that this type of oath was a rather serious one. So she needed to make a choice as too whether or not she wanted to take it. She looked at Ahuli and knew that she needed to make the oath. And she would be serious about fulfilling it.

She took a deep breath and heard Ahuli neigh and said, ”By my blood, I promise to gift you a message or watch. By my kin I will deliver what you ask of me. By my soul I swear that I will not break this, and fulfill the task you grant me. My name is Ayasha and I take this oath.” Her voice was strong until the last part because she was unsure if that was what exactly she was supposed to do.

Messages In This Thread