a fortress of your heart
Terra wasn't surprised to see that the gathering had drawn so many coyotes. They were tricksters and wanderers, after all. Their packs were fluid, breaking and changing. There was only one she recognized besides Tayui, a wolf that had been rather silent in their last meeting. He had left basically no impression on her, with not even a name clinging to her mind. The rest were strangers.

Tayui's explanation was much the same as before. They would come in, create some chaos, the more chivalrous of them would free slaves (whatever those were), and Tayui would confront a certain member of Salsola alone. What Terra hadn't known, though, was how the wolf planned on getting the group inside. Her fur bristled as Tayui turned their lives over to the unnatural creature. Even worse, Tayui openly mentioned her name. If anyone wanted to find her now they could. Granted, she smelled like a dead deer and probably no one would want to find her, but the fear was still there.

She snorted in disbelief as the smallest member of the gathering volunteered to leave after speaking about fleeing. We don't need to flee. I don't fear any demons. I've danced with death before, and I'll do it again. She looked around the gathering, meeting each of their eyes. If Noir doesn't mind, my group will find our own way in. I don't trust that thing. A light shiver ran down her back. Her instincts screamed at her to flee, to have nothing to do with this. She wouldn't leave until she'd gotten her fill of chaos though.

Messages In This Thread