[M] What else could you possibly teach me?
[html]
bahahaha you're being quick
Word Count ► 561

There would be no wavering of attentions here. Isabella knew how the man wanted her to present herself. She knew how he wanted to be treated, if his reactions were an example to gauge. It was satisfying to know that her presence was not what gave him a foul mood and that he was still willing to play their game of seductress and cunning king. Both were skilled players and each had a full hand of cards. The one with the most to lose, however was the whore on her knees. And she was well aware of her precarious situation.

He controlled her life and her fate in this pack. If she displeased him greatly, he could hurt her in ways she did not want to imagine. Physical pain was the least of her worries. If he slandered her in some way, or publicly insulted her here, she would never rise from the ashes of her defeat. Being removed from this place would be too nice a move for him to ever do it, unless he was charitable and her sin not great. The ground was fragile, like ice, and the woman had to watch her footsteps and keep her balance. If she fell, she would not resurface from the failure. So Isabella kept her mind working and her blood as unaffected by his own charms as best as she could. Though, despite her skills and knowledge, his dangerous whiles worked on her. His appearance did not help the desire in her for a strong man and a good bed companion.

At his questioning, Isabella nodded her dark head, white, black and brown strands of hair bobbing in front of her eyes for a moment before being swept back. Her moves were fluid, like water, and every touch had meaning. It was a caressing motion, movement mimicking a man's touch upon her face. Simple trick, not even that notable. Oh her bag of tricks was deep and this was just the top of the pile everyone could see.

Isabella's strangely colored eyes kept gazing at his muscular features and strong body. "I am not without talent, my lord, as you very well know," she said with something of a challenge in her eyes. Good luck in resisting her talents, of course. Not that he would. He had not dismissed her and he seemed very focused on her and her own curvacious figure. His eyes had warning though his own tones were that of a challenge to her. "That is so; I seek a job suited to my particular abilities and skills." Isabella's hands fell into her lap, resting delicately there. Pressed between her two upper arms, her breasts seemed larger, more attempts to tempt the King of Thistles.

Watching Sirius settle into his throne of stone, the woman felt satisfied that she had interested the King and distracted him from whatever it was fouling his mood. Certainly, she could distract him much better if he so wished. With a laugh at his low words, suggestive to the fullest, Isabella straightened her back, still on her knees. Arms outspread, she showed the man all he had before him. "Whatever you wish to have, my lord." Her emphasis on his rank over her and his royal privilege was cooed with a silky tone, like a sweet candy on her tongue.

<style type="text/css">
.sisters b {font-weight:normal; color:#fcfcec; text-shadow:#095700 0px 0px 2px; }
.sisters .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#508019; text-align:center; }
.sisters p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sisters {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#959a59; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u7gTS.jpg) ; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #264800; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5006; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0 auto;}
.sisters .wc {color:#fcfcec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #095700 ; text-align:center ; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#095700 0px 1px 1px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread