[M] What else could you possibly teach me?
[html]
probably soon but I got the warning up c: I apologize for the pp, let me know if I need to change it
Word Count ► 604

The woman of the night felt her neck fur bristle slightly at his words, cautious of whatever secret meaning lay hidden in his words. He smiled truly, but on his visage that was still as wicked as sin. Who knew what thoughts of deception or torture lay hidden behind that grin of his? His words did not match the tone he used to utter them, for he seemed to approve of the way she came across to the King. Her risk had been great, that was not lost on her, nor was it lost on the man before her. Isabella was not used to playing such a risky game, especially when it felt as though a misstep meant a noose around her neck. But she was not unintelligent and she adapted well to situations. He may call her names, but they were all true to her nature. There were plenty of them to go around.

In response to his accusation -- which was accurate of course -- Isabella simply sent him a side long glance over her shoulder. Her arms returned to wrap around her chest, letting fingers dig into her biceps. Her grin was one of self-satisfaction, there was no point in denying it. Sirius knew she would be happy for her own success and he would not be deceived by modesty. And modesty did not seem to be something he wanted from her either. It was a win/win situation. How could she complain?

Sirius purred his sultry words and Isabella let her body ripple in a mock shudder as she pressed her bosom together with silky movements. Oh, she knew he could do a many terrible things to her. Such were men, able to do but a few things. At least this man was terribly attractive, muscles tight beneath a dark pelt. The scars showed a fighter, someone strong, a winner. All admirable qualities and it made her even more wary of the man. He was a good lover, that she had learned first hand. But he was still dangerous and she would be careful to please him, as much as she hated to bow to men. At least he was not fat and disgusting.

His body, tense with evident desire, seemed on the edge. He was clearly aroused by her displays and the many cards she had dealt before him. But he dangled some important ones for her; a duty all her own as well as her reputation. Not that she minded one of sin. No, that was only to her benefit. As he cooed his honey venom words, Isabella rose slowly to her feet. The movements were slow, only because she wanted to keep up the fluid motions. She had to appear graceful and smooth.

If she were not wearing such a long heavy skirt, she would have made a display on hands and knees to crawl to his waiting lap. Instead, Isabella kept her movements slow, swaying her hips and tail proudly as she closed the distance between him. Standing before him, she let a hand delicately touch his neck, fingers trailing down his chest. With the downward motion of her digits, she crouched before the King on his stone throne. The hand went lower, but it skipped terribly close to his most precious appendage, as she resting her hands opposite each other on his thighs. Looking up at the man with her bi-hued eyes, Isabella gave a wide smile, letting her tongue run over her slightly bared teeth slightly. "I have asked a great favor of you, my lord. I mean to pay well for your consideration."

<style type="text/css">
.sisters b {font-weight:normal; color:#fcfcec; text-shadow:#095700 0px 0px 2px; }
.sisters .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#508019; text-align:center; }
.sisters p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sisters {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#959a59; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u7gTS.jpg) ; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #264800; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5006; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0 auto;}
.sisters .wc {color:#fcfcec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #095700 ; text-align:center ; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#095700 0px 1px 1px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread