Help! I Need Somebody.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.AyashaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/ayashatable-1.png') #2795b0 no-repeat top center; width:470px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.AyashaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #036581; color:#036581;}
.AyashaSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AyashaInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.AyashaInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.AyashaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.AyashaSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.AyashaInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.AyashaRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Ayasha
What I love most about rivers is:
You can't step in the same river twice
The water's always changing, always flowing
OOC :: New horse-y!

Ayasha had decided to get out of AniWaya and go see her uncles in Cour des Miracles. Maybe they could talk Ralla into letting her be with Liam. She was definitely not going anywhere fast with her own attempts to convince her mother. So maybe she would listen to her brother and brother-in-law. But even if they couldn’t help, she needed to leave her home for a bit. It was a bit tough with the tension between her mother and her. It was getting to be a bit stifling at home.

So she decided to take her new horse, Ahuli, for a ride and see how he would do being ridden. Inez seemed a bit upset with her getting a different horse but he soon seemed to get over it. Ahuli, for his part, was rather amiable for a stallion and he came broken in so his training was minimal. They mostly needed to get to know each other and a ride to her uncles’ home would be the perfect opportunity. So she put the saddle and bridle and such on and then rode out of the stable, heading towards Cour des Miracles. She still needed to learn Low Speech so she could speak with her horse.

It was a little over eight-hour ride and she didn’t expect to be there for more than overnight so she did tell her mother. She didn’t want to get into too much trouble with her mother. The ride there was a little cold but pretty. The heavy snow hadn’t fallen yet but there was a good amount of snow on the ground. She arrived at the borders in the early afternoon and howled for either Strel or Noss. She hoped that another perspective on her situation with Liam would help. And she wanted to get to know her uncles a little bit better.

But people, I guess, can't live like that
We all must pay a price
To be safe, we lose our chance of ever knowing, What's around the riverbend
WC :: 310
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread