Help! I Need Somebody.
WC: 358

IC: Ayasha did have to wait a little bit for her uncle to come to see her but she did smirk when she saw the state he was in. She could only assume that he was with her other uncle, Noss. But she didn’t comment. She tried not to think of the details about how the fact that her uncles were homosexual but she really didn’t care. Her friend Shiloh was sort of homosexual. Now she had a man but she was in love with Saxif for a long time, until Saxif broke her heart. She needed to go visit Shiloh at some point soon. She missed her friend and somewhat hoped that she could be closer to her, with Liam.

Strel seemed a little flustered but otherwise fine. He could apparently tell that something was wrong and she gave a sigh. ”I need to talk to you, Uncle Strel. We’re not really all that close but you can maybe talk to my mom or have Noss talk to her.” She however didn’t really want to talk about it at the borders. She’d rather talk somewhere a bit more secluded where no one else could hear what she had to say. ”I also needed to get away for awhile, even if for a couple of hours.” She kept things rather vague on purpose but not to lie to Strel, but to keep him in the loop with giving up too many details.

She dismounted and rubbed Ahuli’s forehead. ”This is Ahuli. It means drum in my Tribe’s language. He’s broken-in and can be ridden but he needs a bit more training.” It was the name that he had given her via Dichali and she took a moment to consider how appropriate and yet sad his name was. He was already a steady and easy to handle stallion but his name would be a reminder of what she would be leaving. It would be one of her ties to her long-time home. But she concentrated on Strel again. ”How are you and Uncle Noss doing?” She felt it was easier to divert what was bothering her for the time being.

Messages In This Thread