Help! I Need Somebody.
[html]

351← Word Count :: That's fine Smile

Ayasha hardly believed the look of innocence that he gave her but let it slide. She wasn’t one to make any judgment on anyone. If he wanted to be with her other uncle that was fine with her. She was happy that they both seemed happy. That’s what she wanted, really, was for her family to be happy. But she seemed not able to be that way, at least not yet. It might mean that she had to leave home without her mother’s permission.

She gave Strel a smile at his concern; not trying to convince him otherwise but happy that he was concerned for her. Mom and I had an argument over a boy named Liam. There was more to it but she was trying to find the words to explain her situation. I met Liam a few months ago and fell in love with him. He was part of Cercatori d’Arte and was troubled. He thought that all black wolves were evil. He calls them shadow wolves. He has these butterflies that tell these things. He had promised me that he wouldn’t listen to them. This next part was the hardest. A few weeks ago, he listened to them and killed his little sister. He was then banished from his pack and told that if he ever came back, they’d kill him. I talked to my mom about him and now I can’t see him, let him into the pack, or leave to be with him.

She stopped to let him take everything in. I know that my mom is only worried about me but she doesn’t wanted me to be happy or learned from any mistakes. I know there’s a risk being with him but love him anyway. She was currently more calm than most of her conversations about Liam. I don’t quite know what to do or how to get Mom to see that she needs to let me go. Is she being unreasonable or am I? By the time she had done talking, the two of them, three if you counted Ahuli, had reached the manor.

<style>
.ayasha-text1 {font-family:'time', serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.ayasha-text1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.ayasha-text1 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.ayasha-text1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.ayasha-text1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.ayasha-text1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', sans serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0px;}
.ayasha-text1 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ayasha-text1 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread