Help! I Need Somebody.
WC: 251

IC: Ayasha watched her uncle’s mate as she talked about Liam. She told all that she could think of and waited for him to talk to her about what he thought about her situation. Strel started off by telling her that he was thankful for telling him the truth. He then seemed to think about her problems some more and asked if she could bring him a harder problem. ”Sorry.” But she really needed the opinion of someone much less connected to everything than anyone she had talked to.

He led her into the hotel and into her uncles’ rooms. As he talked about how it was rather complicated and sat her down on the couch while muttering, ”Don’t I know it.” He then said that he understood both points of view and she gave a slightly frustrated sigh. It was hard to know which side was right.

Her other uncle, Noss, came in and she gave him a strained smile. She was happy to see him, sure, but this wasn’t a social visit. She listened to Strel’s concerns and was able to see that he was just looking out for her but willing to help nonetheless. She was asked if she loved Liam and if he had threatened her. She nodded and gave a real smile. ”Yes, I do. And he’s never tried to hurt me. It seems like I’m the only one who sees the sweet side of him.” She knew it was best to be truthful and she was.

Messages In This Thread