Scars run Deep P.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +736 OOC :: Normal Aeron gear plus a bum arm from fight with Firefly. Right arm badly hurt and wrapped
Set January 8th

Aeron had spent some time at the stables with Leon and she was beginning to find herself not hating the man that had helped to build her family. She knew that there were things that she needed to do things that had to be done though her body ached. She had helped to save Alaki along with Naniko’s Pups from a bear. She had been sore then when she had wandered herself on the border ignoring Io and her telling her to rest. She had come across a woman named firefly. The worst part being that Aeron had no energy really to fight the woman and lost.

Aeron could feel her arm still bleeding because she refused to stop and let it heal fully. Nothing mattered though nothing would matter until she could fight at full again. She had her arm bound and then tied to her. Deep slashes into her arm from where the woman had grabbed her and ripped. That arm had already been in enough pain from her arm being dislocated by the bear. She kicked a stone golden eyes watched it bounce through the snow.

She took in a deep breath and closed them as she held her breath for a moment or two releasing the breath she looked around. Nothing there was nothing for her to do maybe she should take some time and heal listen to Io and Leon. Had she in the first place this never would have happened. She huffed as she looked at the nothing ness of the day. She shivered at the cold that caused her arm to hurt.

Slowly she made her way towards the cave’s she figured she would go and see Naniko or maybe she would find Alaki. He had been kind enough to teach her some basic Japanese and he had been hurt by the bear. She could feel her ears fall back. She also hated the cave system she didn’t want to go in there. She took in a deep breath and realized that he was not in the cave system. She seemed to have caught a lucky moment and she looked around and decided that she needed to head south.

It was moments like these that made her wish there was no damage to her arm. She raised her left arm and whistled to call Elzar to her. She knew that he was close by and she wanted to ride on him it was easier then walking to where she believed Alaki would go.

The thunderous sounds of hooves came from behind her. She could hear him slow and come to her side as she glanced over at him. ”Now I want to see you do that faster next time. She teased as he huffed and shook his head. Aeron smiled gripping the reigns as she pulled herself one handed on to him. lets go to find alaki She said pushing him forward.

Aeron tried to not let the pain of her arm get to her all she had to do was block it out as they went over rocks. She snarled as Elzar jumped a fallen tree and landed on the ground it caused her to wince and bite her lip. Aeron Struggled to not yell at the male horse that was doing as he wanted. She sat more upright and tried to do her best to fight the pain. She knew that it wouldn’t take long to cross back to the training area. She just wondered why she traveled so far when he was already there. She felt foolish, she lived in that Aeron she should have looked there instead of wasting time.

She dismounted as Elzar came to a stop. She could smell him now had she gone the long way and somehow not noticed him heading this way. She patted the black stallion and motioned that he could go as she looked around. It was cool outside but rather nice. She couldn’t see him though so he must be inside. One golden foot after the other led her towards the indoor training zone. Alaki She called looking around as she entered the dim cool building. Alaki its Aeron Not like it mattered. Though she noticed something that made her stomach turn slightly she could smell the blood from her arm very well in here. Poor air circulation. Huffing she moved forward.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread