Scars run Deep P.
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aaeron had not meant to interrupt him or anger him but his voice actually caused the assassin to flinch as she folded her ears back. Gomennasai Alaki She spoke as she looked at him. Her body had gone submissive. Mostly due to his voice but she also had great respect for the male.

Aeron took a careful step towards him as she looked at him. Konnichiwa I came to train and smelt you here. She stated though truth be told she had been worried about him. She wanted to see how he was doing. She held her hurt arm close to her sniffing herself seeing if one could tell that earlier she had seen Matteo. She had caught him around the borders and gotten some help that the stubborn golden female needed.

Golden feet carried her near to alaki. She stopped and looked at him her ears lifting slowly. there were not many men that the golden fem would speak to or even hold with respect but Alaki was one of them. She just looked not saying anything. the Iblis wanting nothing more then him not to yell at her again. She hoped that he would not but hey he was above her. In all honesty he could use the Iblis as a punching bag and that was ok with her in a sense. Still sore from that bear? She asked as she rolled her shoulder lightly.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread