Scars run Deep P.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: here

Aeron had expected the rough around the edges leader to keep with how their encounter had started. She had to admit that the fire he spoke and acted with was what made her respect him even if he was just a man. She was slowly one day at a time getting over the hump about her true distaste for men. She would never willingly mate with one but for friends perhaps not all were beneath her.

She nodded at his words. He was right the lot of them should have been using their heads but instead they were causing heart ache and disrepair for the rest of them. They were lucky everyone was lucky that no one had been killed. Scrapes, bruising, dislocations, and worst of all Alaki's pretty face.

Arm her arm. What the hell did he care? She huffed. Arm ya well I dislocated it during the bear attack. She spoke looking at him. I had barely gotten it back into place when I was attacked. I ended up roaming further then Anathema's border. You should see the shape the girl who attacked me was in. the ending was a lie she was rather well off. In honesty her shoulder being so stiff and sore she'd barely been able to use that arm and the woman ripped it open.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread