My blood is nothing like yours
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaInput b {color:#C40602; }
.mamaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mamaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mamaInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
"Heaven has no rage like love

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +309 OOC :: Location Moaning wood set on the 6th late afternoon

Aeron had never once been the prey she had always been the hunter. The one that went after wolves who had done wrong. She had been the one who had killed so many that were either deserving of it or undeserving. None of it mattered now for she was like a doe being stalked by a huntress.

Aeron stretched looking around. She kicked the tree, her mind closed to the world around her. Nothing was here all she had to do was meditate and focus on the tree. She kicked at it again one time after the other. She ignored the sounds that the woods made. She used everything she had been taught to just allow herself to be at ease.

Elzar looked at the silvery woman as he eyed her. His large black eyes focused as he huffed moving from her. He could sense an aura that made him on edge. He moved towards Aeron. He wanted to warn her to protect his master. They were friends they were close and all that mattered was that he was to protect her.

Aeron never heard Elzar’s approach nor did she sense the woman that was coming. She turned as saw the Male horse staring at her. She nearly jumped by him being so close to her. ”El, what is it?” Asked as he huffed stamping his foot. ”I don’t know what’s gotten into you but you need to behave She said turning from him. Elzar grabbed at hercape trying to get her to move to focus on him. ”El, we’ll leave when I’m done enjoy being away from all the stress back home.She said brushing her hand at his nose as she tried to ignore the male.

Elzar huffed and moved from her going to try to figure out what he would do.

Nor hell a fury like a woman

scorned......."

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread