Long Overdue
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the wait on this one, just note that i don't have home internet and i bum internet off the library when i get home from a 7am-6pm work day when the library closes at 8:30pm. Lillith is about 5 weeks in this thread.

Venom was playing his guitar, a song that was familiar to the woman but not to Lillith had the two females humming lightly. Lillith was excited about the song, and Panda had opened her maw to speak as the chocolate male played the song. That song was played while you were being born. It's your song Lilly. spoke the mother, smiling softly to the child as the little Behr 'cub' swayed back and forth, a smile on her face as she looked at her father with loving eyes. Venom looked down at the child, and he smiled back at her, a small chuckle passing his lips as his hazel eyes rested on the pup that had his mother's reddish fur, and a darker chocolate that came from his own pelt. He could only fathom that the child had taken the darkness of her mother and then the lightness of both him and Panda. Panda smiled at the child and put a Behr paw on the little child's head gently and she gave the girl a little noogie. Lillith giggled and looked up to her mother and then jumped up and ran towards Panda's lap and she climbed her way into the lap of the woman and she sat there. She looked up at the woman and then she put a paw up to touch her mother's necklace. "Was das?" the child asked, asking her mother what the charm on her necklace was. The child spoke in a different language because she had heard her mother speaking it and she had taught a few little things to Lillith in addition to the things she knew in English. Little did Panda know that Venom was also teaching the child a few things in Italian, so soon, the parents would not have any language that they could resort to if they were arguing and did not want the child to understand. It was okay because Panda and Venom rarely fought either way.

His song soon came to an end, and he chuckled at he looked at the two. He put his chin on his guitar and he listened to the story his soulmate was about to go into as she looked down at her child. Well, it means Air, but it also means that dreams can become reality. You can live your wildest dreams, don't you forget that, okay, Lillith? she asked her child and put a hand on her back and she pet down the fluffy fur of the child. The story was less than Venom thought it was going to be, so he decided to try to make it a longer one. I think she wants to know where you got it from. Tell her that story. spoke the male before he put another grin on his face and he watched Panda shoot a look at him that was mocking. Oh, okay, well....That was one adventure. You see, your father and I were in Chicago, and he had come across many, many buildings. You remember those right? Remember Halifax? she asked, and the child silently nodded her head and listened to her mother. Well- she was interrupted by a male that she and Venom had not seen in some time. Venom shot to his feet and moved towards the door where the male was. No, Continue Panda, I'll deal with Mido. he spoke before he moved through the tunnel and emerged out of the den. Hey Mido, How are you? asked the tall, chocolate male.

It wasn't long before Panda would get up as well though, for she wanted Mido and Lillith to meet. I'll tell you the story before bed. Remind me later, okay? the mother asked the child. "Ja,ja!" spoke the child and smiled as her mother picked her up and carried her to the den entrance, and they moved through the tunnel and then out of the den to greet Mido. Mido! It's a pleasure to see you again, it's been some time. So long, that I've had a daughter since then, my friend. Her name is Lillith Alexandria Trombetta-Behr, Or just Lilly or Alexa. Panda spoke to the male, a bright smile on her face as she looked at her child and then to Mido again.

Panda speaks Venom speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Venom-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#745612; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Venom-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Venom-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Venom-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#251108; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... omtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a78346; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">SSWM Word Count: 724
[/html]

Messages In This Thread