Long Overdue
[html]

Word Count :: 447 Points::3 OOC:: Oh my BABY?! Mido is shocked by this 8D

Shortly after calling in to Panda and Venoms den, the big guy he hadn’t seen for a while greeted him at the entrance by asking how he was. Hey Venom! I’m good, it’s been so long since I’ve seen you guys. He spoke briefly with the chocolate colored giant before bear resembling Panda was present as well. In the Furcas’ arms she held a fairly young girl. She greeted the Dasa with words of extensive absence, and introduced him to their child. Mido looked to the child; she wore a cute, undeniably adorable smile. He watched panda as she spoke the girl’s name nodding at each portion of the name, his eyes went wide after she was finished. Oh my, that’s a mouthful of a name you have there. I’m going to call you Lilly for my sake though, you really are quite cute like one too aren’t you. He spoke to the young girl gently brushing the top of her head. The Dasa was in a state of shock and awe. I can’t believe this, it couldn’t have been that long, I mean wow, congratulations you two. He glanced from Panda to Venom to Lilly. The ability for two who were in love to come together and produce a bundle of joy was a miracle in itself that the male didn’t understand or comprehend personally. Things were always changing, and if no attention was paid to them, they may go entirely unnoticed.

Mido looked to the chocolate-coal colored male. He thought back to the day when he had first met them, that was when he arrived in Anathema initially. He recalled his previous encounter with the tall guy, a cigarette hung from his mouth as he admired the horses. Mido’s opinion of him was uncertain; he found it hard to read the male and didn’t know what to make of him. Looking at him now it didn’t matter what he thought, he was the father of a beautiful little girl and mate to the kind gentle caring woman that stood by his side, he was obviously doing something right. Do you remember the last time we were together us talking about sparring sometime Venom? He asked, gently and jokingly punching him on the arm. Out of the corner of his eye he watched their child Lilly, she watched her father with amazement and love in her eyes, occasionally glancing at the Dasa. Panda seemed kind of quiet to the male, her eyes would disappear into the spots of black surrounding them when would she blink. Do you feel like sparring with me if you aren’t busy Venom? Mido asked him, with excitement filling voice.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread