Long Overdue
[html]

OOC: Trust me, Panda was pretty surprised herself Tongue

Venom placed a smile on his mouth as he looked at the blonde man, the unique looking male in his own way, especially his eyes, they were similar to Venom's own hazel eyes, as far as one of them being split between two colors. Mido's eyes translated to his lineage being part dog, while Venom's was just a family trait of his father, an Italian wolf. Ven nodded his head at the words of the male, and he chuckled lightly. It has. he agreed with the male before Panda had to come out and show off their undeniably cute daughter. When Mido touched the girl and spoke to her about having a giant name, she giggled shyly and snuggled more into her mother's chest, trying to hide from the male. This was really the first person she had met outside of Zera'im and her parents, so it was an awkward situation for her. Panda chuckled at the male's next words, and Venom looked at Panda. "It has to have been around two or three months now, Mido. That's long enough for pups to come and grow. Thanks for the congrats though, it's nice to think that someone thinks that Lillith is a blessing besides our little family we have going here." spoke the woman, nodding her head lightly. Her own chocolate eyes went from Mido to Venom, before Mido spoke to Venom, and when Mido spoke, Venom's eyes went back onto the blonde and coal pelted male.

Yea, I remember last time. spoke the chocolate and coal giant, a small smile on his scarred maw. There was a joking punch that was taken in stride, the only response from it was a tense shoulder, almost unmoving as the fist was pushed against it. Panda let the two males speak, while watching them intereact. It was good to see that Mido and Venom were friends, for there were not many people who paid any attention to the perpetual Zepar of Anathema. They both seemed to be perpetually stuck at their ranks, for it had been some time since Panda was promoted either, hell, she had done a lot of work in that time as well. Panda had gotten slightly lost in her thoughts that she had missed the question that was presented by Mido, she was dragged back into the world when Venom's deep voice sounded. Of course, Mido. It's been a long time since anyone has even bothered with training with me, I could definitely use the warm-up. Fists or weapons? asked Venom, wondering if they should get some poles to spar with, or if they should use tooth and claw. Venom could mostly use the work in tooth and claw since he was a weapon-using hunter, whom hunted for the family of his for often than Panda did. The scarred male cocked an excited grin on his own lips and his tail started to wag lightly, something that was abnormal for the man, so it was a good sign.

"I'm sure that Lillith would like to watch, wouldn't ya?" Panda asked the little girl, whom cocked her head. "Sp-arrr?" she knew not what the word meant, but if it involved her daddy, then of course she wanted to watch it. "Daddy's going to play with Mido." explained Panda, a smile on her face as she simplified the concept for the girl. "Play? Lilly want play!" exclaimed the puppy, her tail wagging as she got excited too. "I will play with you, Lilly, You let daddy and Mido play, and just watch, okay? They are playing an adult game." Panda explained further to the 5 week old puppy. "Lilly plays wiff Midi? Af-tur Daddy?" asked Lillith, a smile on her face as she looked to Mido. Panda looked to Mido too. "Only if uncle Mido wants to play, okay? He might be tired from Daddy's game." Panda spoke, chuckling lightly at the way she was having to speak to the child. Ah the wonders of being a mother, she supposed. She was learning to love it, even though she still did not like having to raise a child. It was her and Venom's fault she was born, so they would take responsibility for the girl, that was much more than what could be said about some other wolves.

Panda speaks Venom speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Venom-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#745612; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Venom-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Venom-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Venom-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#251108; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... omtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a78346; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">SSWM Word Count: 740
[/html]

Messages In This Thread