Long Overdue
[html]

Word Count ::449 Points::3 OOC::

Interacting with Panda, the big guy and Lilly was way too amusing. Only a child could be so awestruck by a group of older canines speaking to one another, it was cute she was all too aware of what they were doing. Venom seemed to recall their last encounter well enough, seeing the man smile was comforting and reassuring. Mido really only had a few friends, and the ones he did have were only from his time here in Anathema, the rest of his existence was friendless, hopeless and depressing. It was nice to have someone he could call a friend, and just be genuine with and not worry so much about it.

Upon asking for the sparring match they had spoke about before Venom talked about it being a while since anybody bothered to train with him. The thought of not training with anybody made the Dasa shudder, he would go crazy if he went long periods of time without some kind of training buddy, he just wouldn’t be able to pull it off. The chocolate colored giant asked quick question being if they should do it traditional and go with their fists or if they should get weapons. The white and brown male had been doing a lot of training with weapons as of lately and he needed a break. I haven’t done any hand to hand in a while now, I think it would be good for me to revisit it before I get too rusty. Panda was speaking to Lilly saying she would probably want to watch. Yup let the kid watch papa wipe the floor with me, the male thought to himself. The girl repeated the word spar in the form of a question, was there such a thing as too cute Mido began to wonder. Panda explained things to her daughter, having to bring her speech down to her level. The male wasn’t use to this constant form of talking, only because he was rarely around children. The girl wanted in on the sparring, but it wasn’t a game for her. Lilly asked if she could play with the male after her father was done, Panda told the child he may be tired, and he was going to be. The mix brought himself down to her level and placed a finger to the child’s nose. I’ll play with you, as long as you promise to take it easy on me, okay?

Where do you want to do this Venom He asked the male realizing he didn’t think as far as to where they were going to have their skirmish. Mido was unsure of how the progress was coming on the training grounds.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread