Long Overdue
[html]

Word Count ::418 Points::3 OOC::

Mido stood in the company of Panda, Venom and their baby girl Lilly. The chocolate colored giant grabbed at his arms, stretching them. He stated that needed to stretch out his muscles and asked if he should lay down some rules. You can lay down some rules if you want. I just figured we would have fun and let loose by really going at it. I know where to draw the line, I think you do too. He told the battle worn looking male. The dasa wasn’t concerned about getting seriously injured in any way. He was definitely sure the two of them would be pretty well beaten up and sore when all was said and done though. He watched Venom push his hair out of his eyes. This made him think of his own brown, blonde highlighted hair it was starting to get longer now, he would generally as a rule just hack it off with a blade when it got too long. But he hadn’t thought about maintain appearances lately.

Interacting with Lilly was delightfully entertaining; she was just too sweet and innocent. Getting excited by the words that came out of the half and half’s mouth she seemed to summon up face that looked tough. She told the multicolored mix that she was gonna git him. With the face she wore, and the words she said, she verbally hit him like a well seasoned comedian. He couldn’t help but laugh. Hahaha, oh Lilly, please stop, you’re killing me. I didn’t know cute could kill. He spoke to the child in Panda’s arms. The big guy answered Mido’s question about where they should hold their match. He suggested they take it outside for getting tossed around on the hard rock floor may hurt quite a bit. It sounded that he preferred the thrown in the snow. It made sense, the cushioning from the snow would make their games more enjoyable. Good point, it really would suck to hit this floor. Well, if we want to go at it outside then let’s go. He nodded his head in the direction that pointed back into the hall, he turned and started walking in no hurry really. He figured Venom and Panda along with their daughter in her arms would follow. It may have been a little chilly outside, but the male didn’t think it would faze them in the least as they would probably warm up real quick once they got moving, and getting physical with each other.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread