Long Overdue
[html]

OOC: i suck. I hope you don't mind me going ahead and putting them outside so we can get this ball rolling. :] if you do mind, then PM me and I'll change it of course.

Venom watched the male's words as they were spoken, a certain energy flowing from his lips as he spoke, not only because it was freezing in the hallways, but also because the Dasa seemed to be very excited about this spar. The excitement that was rolling off the tongue of the other male was making Venom quite excited himself. His tail continued to move back and forth slightly, betraying the half-grin he had on his face, to say he was more excited than he would have liked to show. His aura was the one who betrayed him most of all though, for it was a bright and clear orange which streamed from his shoulders, and his hips the most, but it also seemed to line his stomach and his neck and legs as well. He held that half-grin on his face though, and he nodded at Mido's words. Yeah, I know where to draw the line. So we don't need to set any rules down then. he spoke, shrugging his shoulders lightly. His hair was quick to fall back in place in front of his 'cat-eyes' and he flipped it with a tilt of his head to the left, to where most of his bangs fell in front of that eye. He figured he might be moving around enough to where his hair would just be bouncing around anyways. The other male's hair seemed to be around the same length, so it's not like they both wouldn't have the same problem anyways.

When Mido interacted with Lilly again, Panda and Venom both looked between the two, and were chuckling softly. She was adorably annoying, and pretty comical at times. She got her good humor from her parents it would seem, even though their humor seemed to be sometimes dry, but other times completely ridiculously off the wall that nobody knows what happened to their ears when they were joking around about whatever seemed to be funny to them at that point in time. Panda put her pink padded hand on her daughter's head as Mido turned back to Venom and pointed down a hallway and told them that they should take this outside. Yeah, let's go ahead outside. After you, mister Dasa. Venom did not forget his courtesies even though Venom should have been promoted by now, seeing as Panda had been by now. Venom was not really concerned much about his rank though, for he did not care too much, but it was always weird to have someone who had been in the pack only for a few weeks and already a higher rank than he, when Venom and Panda had been around in Anathema for about a year now.

Venom and Panda followed the Dasa out of the chambers and into a snowy field where Panda had found a seat with her daughter close enough to see, but far enough away to give the boys room to tumble about. Panda was excited to see Venom in action again, because it was always interesting, and exhilarating to the woman to see her love in the middle of battle. Even if it was a game. So you want a countdown or something? Or ya can just tell me when you are ready.. the chocolate and coal male told the blonde and coal one with a nod of his head. He stared at the male through his bangs, and he rolled his shoulders and stretched out his legs a little bit before standing straight and getting into a fighting stance that was unique to say the least. It was close to a martial arts stance, but also very, very different since he did not know a lick of martial arts. He did know how to fight though. I'm ready. he spoke, his eyes pinned on the male and his aura.

Panda speaks Venom speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Venom-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#745612; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Venom-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Venom-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Venom-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#251108; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... omtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a78346; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;"> Word Count: 651
[/html]

Messages In This Thread