Long Overdue
[html]

OOC: As I explained over PM, my computer ate my epic post I had before this (and I've written this over four times it feels like) before this one, so I'm sorry if it's not that great :[

His intense hazel eyes peered through his long bangs, it was a wonder how he could see, but one should not be fooled by such thing, because Venom was very much able to see through his bangs, and make out even the smallest of movements. This could be blamed mainly on the fact that Venom's general eye sight really depended not only on the drifting and shifting of auras, but also of movements of the body. His tail wagged lightly back and forth as he watched the male get ready, something about Mido actually sticking out as strange to the wolf. It came to his attention suddenly that Mido was not built like a wolf. He was more shaped like a dog, but a mix that Venom had not come across before. A breeze found it's way into the clearing, a harsh coldness against his scarred flesh. The chill made every hair on the male's body stand straight up, giving him a 'puffed up' look that was strange looking, considering the male had a coat that normally was very very silk and smooth, never fluffy like a feline who had just gotten scared and ran up a tree. He cocked a smile on his maw and he pulled his large ears back on his head, as if to defend his ears from harm.

He could feel his own pulse start to race, though this was not unnormal for him, since his pulse always seemed to be pulsing faster than normal (underlying heart problems are suspected) and he gave one last glance over to Panda and Lillith, both of which had their own auras as bright as ever. He would need to stay away from them to prevent their auras blinding him. He smiled at them, and silently gave a hand motion to Panda, to tell her to roll up a joint, because he was going to want one after this sparring session. She nodded her head and got straight to work, her hands going into her backpack that was sitting in the snow beside her and her daughter. Lillith's eyes never left her father, she seemed to be fasinated at the fact that the male had made himself look so fluffy and big. She did not fail to let out a long trail of giggles to the two. Venom long turned his attention back to Mido though and once the male spoke to the Zepar, there was an explosion of snow that came from under the smaller tank of a male. Venom took a defensive stance, grounding all of his weight into his feet to make him solid against the ground.

It took little time for the Huskadore to close the distance, and the first contact of this battle was made with a fist ramming into a block of Venom's forearms that were crossed in a 'x' across his chest. Venom growled lightly, though it was not an agressive one, rather a playful one. He pushed the fist away from him and he countered with a lift of his leg and a thrust of the leg towards the other male, aiming for the male's stomach. Venom wouldn't have expected the kick to connect though, nor was the kick nearly as forceful as a serious kick from the Italian wolf.

Panda speaks Venom speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Venom-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#745612; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Venom-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Venom-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Venom-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#251108; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... omtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a78346; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;"> Word Count: 651
[/html]

Messages In This Thread