Long Overdue
[html]

Word Count ::336 Points::3 OOC::

Venom easily evaded the Dasa’s spinning back-fast by simply getting of his reach, smart yet simple. The Huskadore’s opponent quickly aligned himself to his right on Mido’s left. Making his own advance the chocolate colored male came at him, a kick with a follow up punch right after. Mido had to side step his kick in order to brush away the punch with a block. Overall he was honestly impressed, the longer their skirmish dragged on the better the gentle giant seemed to get. Venom appeared to be lighter on his feet now compared to when things first started rolling, for his size he could move well. He’s really not bad at all. Just how good can he be? Inwardly he wondered to himself.

Your good Venom! You better not be holding back on me though, otherwise you’ll make me sad. The adrenaline was starting to kick in, the feeling that he got from fighting made him all warm and tingly inside. To him it wasn’t weird that he felt the way he did, he considered Venom a friend. Had he been fighting another canine with something at stake, such as life or death, he would probably still be having a good time while being dead serious at the same time.

Mido wanted to see what the coal coated male really was actually made of, he wasn’t angry or anything he only wanted to put more into it. Ready?! He asked with earnest, he was going to give him something to work for. He stepped in quickly, tossed a fast light jab, turning his hips and shoulders he threw a punch off his right arm. Using his body’s position and momentum he struck at him with a left hand uppercut. But the multicolored mix was satisfied by just using his hands, swinging his straight upward in the air, he held it there briefly over his head ready to bring it down. Aiming for the collar he drove his leg down with force like a heavy pendulum.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread