Eg rømde rædd; men stundom maa eg sjaa deg att.
[html]

OOC : blah i suck, i keep losing this thread in the midsts of all the other threads.

Reykr did not see the things move all over the place, away from him and his presence as he walked up to the woman. He hadn't meant to startle her either, but he knew that he did because the woman twisted around in such a way that signaled that such thing had occured. His ears fell flat on his head, and his gaze moved from on her to the ground immediately. His tail was lowered against his rump and he backed up a few steps and then he sat down. His eyes and ears did not return to their upright positions, rather they stayed down like they had been. I did not mean to frighten you, m'lady. spoke the male, respectfully as he sat there. He could feel the woman's eyes on him, narrowed and angry, as well as the fact that he could hear the icy daggers in her voice that wanted to shove their pointy edges into his flesh.

He was asked about his business of coming to her. She had awoken him with all of her noise, and he was curious, it was just that simple. It wasn't like he smelt the blood until a little bit ago. He decided to tell the truth, mixed with a little bit of a lie. "I heard you making all that noise while I was sleeping, so I woke up. Then I smelt blood and thought that you might be in trouble or something, so I was just making sure that no one was in danger." spoke the male, with a nod of his head and he dared to lift his gaze slightly, but he caught himself at her ankles and did not rise them any further. "My name is Reykr Helsi, m'lady." spoke the male, even though something in the back of his mind was telling him that she more than likely didn't care who he was, and was about to just walk away from him. She probably had better things to do than to converse with the like of him.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread