homecoming
[html]

I really have no idea how this is so short, I had the full intention of writing a longer post..
sosuwrimo: 172
Table by Cait!

Sure enough, the little one barged right in between Ezra's hulking front legs. Ezra tried to scoop up the child in his Halfling paw but the little thing was too fast. The door opened wide to the oddly marked woman sitting on her bed. Ezra offered the woman a smile and a concerned look to his boy. Yeah. You’re Lilin, right? he said in response to her question. I’m sorry for our intrusion, he said gently, mostly for his son’s sake. But I just wanted to introduce myself and my son... I’m not entirely sure how long I’ll be living here but I hope we can become friends in the mean time. I apologize for Eli’s rambunctiousness, he said with a bit of a chuckle as he noticed his son run around the room excitedly. The poor thing hasn’t shared the company of many people. God, that sounded pathetic to him. Either way, he looked at the woman with care and gave her a smile.

<style type="text/css">
.essyra b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2baba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #354b4b; }
.essyra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.essyra {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#366a69; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/21l3dja.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708a89; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.essyra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.essyra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread