homecoming
[html]

sosuwrimo: 456
Table by Cait!

Ezra really couldn’t figure out why she was so interesting. Maybe it was her dichotomous face that reminded him of something cosmic, destined… like she bore those markings for a reason. As they looked each other over, the man finally noticed the rather obvious scar on her face. There had been some oddly marked wolves in this area, but she was certainly the most extreme he had ever seen. Though Jazper’s tattoo was interesting as well…. Ezra had no interesting markings, and he was glad for it. The scars from Ouija had healed well, but he still hated them. They did make him look like a seasoned warrior, despite the fact that he hadn’t become interested in sparring until after the attack. Regardless, Ezra wanted to know where that mark came from.

The hybrid scratched his scarred shoulder for a moment to think of what to say to answer her question. Where to even begin? He wasn’t the type to dump all his problems on this woman he had just met, who surely didn’t want to hear his problems nearly as much as he wanted to spill them out again. Acknowledging the past meant that it really happened and Ezra was still fighting his denial. To buy more time, Ezra picked up his son again who was investigating something that looked like a dust bunny in the corner. His mammoth jaws picked him up carefully and plopped him down again next to him. The boy’s rust tail kept wagging excitedly, looking for more things to play with. Ezra chuckled at his son momentarily before messing with the fur right by Eli’s ears. Eli batted at his father’s massive paws hopelessly.

She was kind, inquisitive, and it made Ezra uncomfortable. Ezra turned his attention back at his new housemate and furrowed his brows. Well, if I tell you mine, will you tell me yours? He gave her a grin and with that knocked his son to the ground. The pup clearly wanted to play, and Ezra wasn’t about to let him slip away to do something more exciting… Ezra wanted Lilin to join in and play with the young one as well, she looked like she could use it. I left Cour des Miracles after my mate left me, was all he said, his face stoic to prevent any potential emotions showing on his hardened face.Eli’s the only thing I have now, and I wanted to start over so he could have a better life. Now it’s your turn. The pup barked because Ezra had stopped playing with him. Shooting Lilin a smile, the man went right back into puppy mode and play-fought with Eli.

<style type="text/css">
.essyra b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2baba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #354b4b; }
.essyra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.essyra {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#366a69; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/21l3dja.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708a89; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.essyra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.essyra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread