Escaping from this nightmare
[html]
WORD COUNT :: 264
OOC: I'd feel weird using a table. x: Anyways, sorry for the wait! Big Grin

He heard the howl and at first, thought about ignoring it. It sounded familiar, yes, but at the same time, he was hurting. His side was still bruised from his spat with Vesper and his legs were sore from the journey home. But alas, after a moment or so, he figured he might as well. After all, Trinket, wherever the fluffy creature was, probably wouldn't be too happy with him if he'd left their brother waiting at the borders. That howl, he knew, was Dominick. Only he can mess up a howl so badly. Teo thought with sarcastic amusement as he made his way out of the village and away from the warmth of the Great Fire.

He approached them just as Ulilohi was asking the giant dog what skills he had. Smiling as he came, Teo decided to butt in and answer that one for him. "He used to work for my father back in Italy as a hi- er, warrior, Anasgayv." He lowered his head respectfully as he came to stand beside the council woman, ignoring the pain in his side. Then, he looked over to Dominick and cocked his head to the side. "Dominick here is my foster brother. My parents took him in when I was a couple months old." He explained, then silenced easily to allow the usual joiner thing to happen. He murmured a 'good to see you again' in Italian to the other male, smiling but still holding that dominant gaze he did whenever he addressed Trinket or Dominick; it was instinctual to do so, really.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread