Better late than never
[html]
Ilusion Lykoi

Word Count → 500+ :: The proud woman shows the leader respect if a funny way. She does not like being very submissive to people. lol

Her brother’s reaction was expected, bother Ruddy and Lumby. After all she did bite that biggest grouch and most violent of the siblings, but she had a soft spot in his heart that made her be able to get away with everything. His anger flared and she stood still, not moving away from him nor showing any fear on her face. Her eyes watched the scene, Helotes stepped back and looked ready to jump Columbine and Columbine started to look like he was going to attack her. A soft smile escaped her lips as she watched her larger brother back down from his instinct to attack, though she could not help but give a soft chuckle at his melting heart. She would never admit it but that moment she felt fear, though part of her knew he would never hurt her she still had the strange prickle of it in her mind.

Shaking her head she just smiled rather wide, showing that she knew that she was better than all her brothers by winning their hearts. ”Its okay, my dear Lumby.” She changed her language to mimic Helotes’ change to get ready to meet the person that led the place she wanted to live. She then turned to Helotes, listening to his howl and just smiling happily at him. She was a very proud woman but when it came to her brothers she fell back into her life of being the puppy that got all the love from them. What their father did not give her in love they made up for with an on slaughter of affection, something she could never tire from.

The mood of their conversation changed as Ruddy told Lumby of the things she told him, the puppies. She was curious of their brother’s reaction but the presence of the lupus male meant that all had to wait. Her golden eyes fell upon his golden form and she felt the need to be submissive for the first time in a rather long while. Her ears fell against her head and the proud woman did nothing more but give a slight nod to signify a show of respect for his position, hopefully that was all she had to do without shifting to a similar form. The dark coyote was not one to grovel or do anything drastic just to get into a pack but she was never going to be rude and show disrespect. ”Yes sir this is indeed a family reunion, I am Ilusion Lykoi.” She started our formally with a very silky voice. ”I am Lum- I mean Columbine, Helotes, and Jacinto’s sister. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.” The girl finished, a smile again playing on her lips.

<style type="text/css">
.iluflamenco .space {width:330px; height:550px; float:right;}
.iluflamenco b {font-weight:bold; color:#84302d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.iluflamenco p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.iluflamenco p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.iluflamenco .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#84302d;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.iluflamenco p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iluflamenco {margin:0px auto; width:95%; min-width:500px; background-color:#37332f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vkiwn.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.iluflamenco .name {color:#84302d; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread