Better late than never
[html]
OOC: Just PP him from here on out! I don't want to slow down this thread any more than I have D: / 468

The male still had the shadows of a soft smile curved around his lips as he looked at his younger sister, though it would be indiscernible to any who was not intimately familiar with his normal facial expressions. The typical red fire that burned behind his eyes was slightly sated, and the male's stance was not as defensive as it normally was. Columbine was remorseful for his brief irritation towards his sister, though he knew she was, well, blatantly incorrect. As much as he loved her, he couldn't stand how blind she was to Jacinto's weakness and disrespect. Granted, she'd never been particularly vocal about her gratitude - none of them had been, at least not in Columbine's exalted opinion - but girls like her could get away with things like that. Ah, women.

When Kerberos was mentioned, and his happiness, all sorts of softness that might have appeared in Columbine vanished. Rage and resentment boiled clearly on his face, and dark lips lifted into a snarl that bore his slightly crimson stained teeth. Wonderful, the Lykoi spat, his voice echoing the hatred he felt for the man who gave him life. I'm so glad to hear he'll have the ability to fuck another set of kids up. Bastard. Knowing Helotes as he did, though the relationship was strained, Columbine could see that the smile on his brother's face was slightly forced. Still, it only enraged the short tempered man further. I cannot believe you smile for him, Helotes, he hissed, anger palpable in the air. The two would need to have a conversation soon.

Helotes let loose a singing call for Ezekiel, and the dark man turned his eyes to the horizon, waiting for the Aquila. Columbine had never interacted much with the man, but he assumed the leader was weak; unfortunately, he assumed that about everyone - it was one of his greatest personality flaws (though he would never admit it). Regardless, the dark man flicked his ears against his head and lowered his shining eyes when the leader approached. It was submissive and respectful without rolling onto his belly, even if the Optime male felt that the two legged form asserted natural power over canines who selected four legs. Strange. When Ezekiel mentioned a family reunion, a small smile grew across his face, though it was dark and cynical and lacked any of the softness it might have held before. Yes, he stated, deep voice gravelly and slightly accented from the quick return to English. Our sister finally arrives.

Columbine didn't speak again. Instead, the dark man stood on the outskirts of the small gathering, always most comfortable when on the fringe of things. While he might be perfectly capable of submitting to leadership, he'd never enjoyed it. It reminded him too much of Kerberos.

<style type="text/css">
.coluly b {font-weight:bold; color:#962d2d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e0101; }
.coluly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.coluly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#532524; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6DIsk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#815041; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.coluly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.coluly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread