con bravura
[html]

OOC

The mirror box had been built on Terra's behest, but she hadn't shown anyone yet. Eager to reveal her idea Terra stepped up to hold it. She wasn't sure if it would work the same way as the other tricks Caspa had taught her, since it was based off a thieving trick. Still, it had seemed nice enough to her. Now all she needed was something to put inside, and she could show Caspa her first real idea of what to do with the show.

Caspa's words startled Terra a little bit before she remembered what she'd done to turn the statue into an object of fear. Grinning lightly she faced Caspa. I certainly hope so. He lives to be entertained, after all. Her words were partly in jest, but partly serious. It wasn't often her trick was so complete as to leave a lasting effect afterwards. Terra hadn't expected Caspa to fall for it so completely, but having both of them caught up in the moment believing it was real had done it.

Terra straightened, making sure both the pig statue and Caspa were included in her audience. She opened the box, revealing a pure black inside. No sign of the mirror could be seen, just a regular box. Nothing special here. Now I merely need an object to place inside. Terra nodded her head to Caspa, asking the dog to pass her something that could fit.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread