con bravura
[html]

OOC here.

Skoll's wail cut Terra's heart. She had forgotten that he was just a pup, caught in the challenge of the trick she was attempting. Caspa was worried as well, checking her body for signs of the knife wound. Terra would have to cough up a knife pretty soon, or end up gutted for terrifying the both of them. Coughing up a knife would be a lot more difficult than swallowing one though. Her mind whirled as she considered the possibilities. The decision reached Terra twisted, and with one last heave dropped the knife to the ground.

Blood from her cut lips had splattered onto it. Terra coughed a few more times before licking her lips, clearing the blood. No repeat there. I'll stay alive next time. It was the closest Terra could get to admitting it was a trick, knowing that Skoll and Caspa would be furious at her if they knew the truth. Rubbing her throat which had grown quite sore from the coughing Terra glanced around. I think the practice is done now. She needed something to drink.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread