Nothing is like home
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +350 OOC :: Amherst what ever date idc anymore

Imhotep looked around and sighed he was cold but today had not been as bad as the other days. He had been here for two weeks since he escaped the traders. He was a free man for the first time in his life. Imhotep was able to hold himself tall and proud but he was lost. This city was empty not a single creature in sight and it made him sad. Back home they lived in the human homes. Here it seemed as though no one did.

Today Imhotep had given in and taking off his traditional Egyptian wear and put on a pair of pants and a cloak that the traders had given him. They said such a delicate flower would need warmer clothes. He huffed he was no girl he needed no protecting. All his stuff was packed into his bag that was loosely tossed over his shoulder.

Golden eyes began to scan the land he needed to explore and to keep his mind off the cold. This place didn't seem like many luperci had gotten to it to bad. He could see many of the buildings had much damage from years without human care. He pushed open a loose door and peeked inside. The place was falling apart and many items look to have been removed. He still had to look.

Glass was broken in various places and he was careful not to step in it. The once glass counter top was smashed leaving more broken glass and the things under lock and key exposed. He was glad he didn't have to break it to get into the things. They were so pretty and he liked things like this. Most of the bigger stuff seemed to have been picked through but there were still chains with stones and some with pendants. He grabbed six or seven of them and placed them in his bag.

Moving through the store he poked around hoping to find hidden treasures that others had missed. If nothing else at least he was making his life here liveable until he could go back to Egypt.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread